Course aim is to
- Introduce ICT-related tools to the participants: Learning Management System Moodle from the teachers view (not administrator), using blogs, wiki systems and social networking sites in education and advanced presentation in Prezi.
- Provide relevant technical knowledge and skills, demonstrate different e-tools and understanding author law.
- Improve participants’ skills to adapt new technologies in learning process by providing them ready-to use tools
- Presentation and elaboration on examples of good practices, sharing of experiences and success stories
- Help learners to design, develop and apply electronic support material for education